Founded in 1991, Harbour Investment Management specializes in portfolio management that is custom-tailored to meet each client's specific investment objectives. Our firm currently manages more than $300 million for a variety of clients.
- A clear, disciplined and conservative investment approach.
- Unique and customized programs to meet each client’s investment needs.
- Regular communication regarding account holdings and performance.
- A close liaison with our clients’ other professional advisers; including attorneys, CPAs and bankers.
- Focus on high quality, liquid securities.
- Fully diversified equity and fixed income portfolios.
- Separately managed investment accounts tailored to meet client objectives.
- Emphasis on tax sensitivity.
Fee Structure and Custody:
- Completely fee-based. We receive no commissions from products sold.
- Assets are deposited at a third party custodian.
We offer comprehensive financial planning. In addition, we also have expertise in servicing non-profit organizations and qualified retirement plans.
Check the background of Harbour Investment Management on FINRA's BrokerCheck. You can also view information about our firm on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Website